Thread: Looking for co-founders in tech startup

Default Looking for co-founders in tech startup

Hi folks - I am looking into forming a startup company for electronic industry products and more specifically products that address power integrity and signal integrity in FPGA systems. I am focused on the technical side and I have developed a functional prototype. I have also applied for two patents and one has been issued the other one (applied at a different time) is pending. My question is: is anyone interested in co-founding this startup? My strength is technical and my weaknesses are marketing, finance, executive... So I am looking for co-founders to fulfill these weaknesses.

Array

I am always potentially interested in startups. I work with a network of professionals primarily to help start ups and young companies raise capital and ultimately go public.

What is the practical application of your patented systems/products? In what industries would it be used and what is the benefit to the user? Is it a industry or consumer item? I am not a tech person so whatever info you care to share would be useful.

Thanks, Paul

Do you have an online Portfolio ?
    What strenghts are you looking for in a business partner ?