Thread: Places to get Signature Banner and Any "Pointers" on Getting One?

Default Places to get Signature Banner and Any "Pointers" on Getting One?

Hello, I am needing a signature banner for my website hosting company and I am wondering if anyone on this site know of any good places who offer afford options for this?

Pointers for looking/placing these type of orders are also welcomed.

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by HumaneHosting View Post
    Hello, I am needing a signature banner for my website hosting company and I am wondering if anyone on this site know of any good places who offer afford options for this?

Pointers for looking/placing these type of orders are also welcomed.
    What do you mean by a signature banner? Something for the bottom of your website?

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    What do you mean by a signature banner? Something for the bottom of your website?
    Your close but no I meant literally a banner for placing on the bottom of my posts like how my links are currently are. But I would like to replace those "plain text" and hyperlinks with an attractive banner for forum members to be more enticed to check out my website and offerings.

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by HumaneHosting View Post
    Your close but no I meant literally a banner for placing on the bottom of my posts like how my links are currently are. But I would like to replace those "plain text" and hyperlinks with an attractive banner for forum members to be more enticed to check out my website and offerings.
    You can't use images in your banners or HTML so you'll have to stick with the regular text. However, you can make your text different colors to make it stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    You can't use images in your banners or HTML so you'll have to stick with the regular text. However, you can make your text different colors to make it stand out.
    Ahh I see, thanks for the information and how I can try to make it look better with that said.