Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you feel about using only Social Media marketing?

I am failing with my marketing to Facebook locals
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

Edwardsville Fence & Deck Company
    Array

I think it's one tool of many that should be utilized - depends on the product or service you're trying to sell imo.
    Edwardsville Fence & Deck
    Fence Contractor serving Edwardsville, IL and the surrounding areas
    https://edwardsvillefencecompany.com/

Actually, it's the only one I use - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, etc.
    Social media management tool for individuals, teams and agencies that manage your social media accounts, discover content, schedule social media posts, improve engagement, analyze results and more - that's simple & cost-effective.

Array

Absolutely. One of many tools.
    Also the OP did not state what they are selling.
    From what I read here, what is the definition of SMM.
    I am not a pro but I have business coming to me by learning strategies online. I am self taught for the most part and stumble along. There are PLENTY OF VIDEOS where you learn to market.

I have not made videos of myself because that is a FEAR factor seriously.

I am going to chamber of commerce soon and next week I am attending meetups. So I have a combination of getting into the offline and online community. I place ads online too.

TIP: who is your target market? if it is B2B - linkedin is great. if it is B2C - where do your customers hang out?

I am both. I am very strategic and God created me that way. So I think the end and go backwards on how to reach the customer.
    I hope that helps.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Lueilwitz View Post
    I honestly don't think there would be any business who won't use social media marketing for their business. I wanna say SMM is the future of online advertising.
    Currently, I am the business that doesn't use social media marketing. I have no need for it currently and don't see a need arising in the short to mid (6 months to 2 years) future.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffkin
    I think ignoring social media today is stupid, everyone uses the internet daily, your product can be seen and known with not so much efforts on your part.
    I'm going to ask a question that I've asked in another post - How, exactly, will social media marketing help a tier 1 or 2 automotive supplier?
    Last edited by Fulcrum; 08-16-2019 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Added second quote
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool