Thread: A New Start in a new Career

Post A New Start in a new Career

Hello!

I am just starting out a career in sales for a small credit card processing company i've been with for 2 years now and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bradley Yeager and I work in an office in Westlake Village, CA. When I started here, I spent about a year and a half in the technical support/customer service department learning the in's and out's of credit card processing. After gather more knowledge than I ever thought I would in such a short time, I realized I'd rather do sales because at the end of the day we aren't really selling anything. We are offering a service for business owners that they are already using, just for cheaper rates and better customer service (at least we think so!). I am still really new to the business scene, but what I do know is that I am really good at saving business owners money when it comes to processing their customers credit cards.

I am not trying to pitch anyone, but rather introduce myself and answer any questions you may have when it comes to accepting credit cards. I am a straight forward guy and just want to give business owners the best advice whether it's with our company or not. So please, do NOT hesitate to ask me questions I'd love to be of help in any way that I can :) also, stay away from flat rates! Most of the time, they are a trap! lol
    Last edited by Merchantserviceguy; 12-15-2017 at 05:55 PM. Reason: More information

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Bradley. Thanks for sharing your story. We were all new to this at one point and it's good that you already know what you want to do. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Thank you vangogh! Look forward to getting to know you as well!

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Bradley. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thank Harold! Looking forward to hearing from everybody!

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet where you can share your knowledge and learn from us.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt