Thread: RSS feed?

Array

Default RSS feed?

Hello,

I was curious if there is an RSS feed available for this forum?

If there is, can you share the url, I would like to add it to our small business owners and entrepreneurs website feed reader, hope that would be ok?

Thank you.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

There is an RSS feed for the entire forum and there are also individual feeds for the specific forums. Most, probably all, of today's browsers will usually indicate there's an RSS feed on the page/site you're viewing. There's likely an RSS icon somewhere at the top of your browser and if you click it, it will let you subscribe.

That said, I found the url to subscribe to whole forum. It's small-business-forum.net/external.php?type=rss2 (I don't think you need the http or www parts, but if the link doesn't work add them out front.).

If you go to the home page, you'll notice small orange icons just to the left of the Thread/Post count for each forum. Each icon links to the feed for the specific forum if you only want to subscribe to one or two. I don't see an icon anywhere to subscribe to the entire forum, but you can use the link in the previous paragraph. I'll look to see if there's an easy way to add an icon to the home page or it one already exists somewhere.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Thank you, the link provided works.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Glad to help.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals