Thread: RubyRailsNinja introduction

Default RubyRailsNinja introduction

Hi the family

I am a 38 years old developer, interested into marketing since 4 years, ruby on rails developer since 7 years

I try many project to find the one that will get me rich

PS I am from France !
    Ruby on rails online courses for skilled developers

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum RubyRailsNinja. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome Ninja. Chances are you're already rich and just didn't realize it. If you earn the equivalent of around $40 to $50 thousand or more, you're better off than 99% of the inhabitants on planet Earth. That makes you rich! That's an interesting factoid for all who complain about their "rich people problems."
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

thanks for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by cbscreative View Post
    Welcome Ninja. Chances are you're already rich and just didn't realize it. If you earn the equivalent of around $40 to $50 thousand or more, you're better off than 99% of the inhabitants on planet Earth. That makes you rich! That's an interesting factoid for all who complain about their "rich people problems."
    If you mean that waking up every morning at 7 am with an alarm, eat a quick breakfast without pleasure, take a shower and run on the subway to go to work for another one to make him rich, yes I am rich !

but also not ashamed to want to get out of my current condition

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRailsNinja View Post
    If you mean that waking up every morning at 7 am with an alarm, eat a quick breakfast without pleasure, take a shower and run on the subway to go to work for another one to make him rich, yes I am rich !

but also not ashamed to want to get out of my current condition
    The first part describes somewhere between 52 and 80% depending on which survey is an accurate assessment, but it's always the majority who are dissatisfied with their job regardless of which survey it is. The second part puts you in the 20% which is a much better place to be. Now you also have a place to interact with some of this 20%.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by cbscreative View Post
    The first part describes somewhere between 52 and 80% depending on which survey is an accurate assessment, but it's always the majority who are dissatisfied with their job regardless of which survey it is. The second part puts you in the 20% which is a much better place to be. Now you also have a place to interact with some of this 20%.

glad to discover the 20%