Thread: 23 year old successful real estate wholesaler looking to influence

Array

Default 23 year old successful real estate wholesaler looking to influence

Hey Guys!
    My Name Is Kevin Ramirez
    I am a real estate investor in Raleigh, NC
    I focus on rehabbing and wholesaling (mainly wholesaling) single family homes and small multifamily
    I join the group specifically to see if there is a group of people who are in my situation or are working towards being in my situation
    I currently do 50+ transactions a year, and net around a quarter M $ a year. (only reason I mention that is to establish the level that I am at, to see who can relate, I feel like honesty is key and we're all hear to learn something or connect in some way.

Anyways. I am going to be starting a youtube channel of what it is like to be a young (under 30) entrepreneur and business owner who has already surpassed some of the major hurdles (The start up phase) and has built a solid business, great systems, and great momentum.
    In said youtube channel I will be documenting some of my day to day activities, speaking about systems I have in place, motivation, and many other things.
    I envision my main audience being millennials who are starting a business of any kind, or millennials who have started a business and are at a similar level that I am at and that can relate to my every day, the grind, the ups, the downs, and the thrill of the entrepreneurship ride.

If this is something any of you would be interested in please comment, with ideas, approval, dissproval. I am just trying to see if there's some people out there that would be interested in it

The videos are going to be VLOG style, with a Casey Neistat feel to it, so not just me talking, but also some cool action shots, regular shots, and a TON of knowledge and golden nuggets in every video. Basically half cretive/entertainment, and half educational.

first Vlog will be up in december at some point, I'll be sure to check back here and let whoever is interested know. BTW, where can I post any youtube videos here on this forum and be compliant to rules?

thanks!

Kevin Ramirez,

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Kevin. The YouTube channel you describe isn't anything I'd personally be interested in, but I think it's a good idea and can see how plenty of others would be interested. The only way to know for certain is to give it a try and see what happens.

I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome, Kevin. Like vg, I wouldn't be the target market either but don't let that discourage or stop you because the process itself will benefit you probably more than you would guess in advance. Plus, any following you achieve is a platform to build on.

As for publishing vids here on the forum, we're not opposed to that when done conservatively and especially when it's relevant to discussion topics. We have members here of every age and experience level and your material could add value to the community. If you were just here to toot your own horn that would quickly become obvious but to serve the purpose of honest discussion among small business owners is the reason we're here and what makes this a leading small business forum.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Nice to meet you!
    I thought about getting into real estate investing, however costs are prohibitive currently.

However my condo I do own now costs $950/month (PITI and HOA) and can rent for 1250-1500$/month approx. So it's doable I suppose.

Anyway, back on topic.
    The majority of people who would view your channel would be A) people interested in REI , and B) people wanting to start a business.

I would tailor your videos to startups and new businesses. More specifically showing how you made money and grew in the early stages, instead of how you run things currently.