Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need mentoring or coaching but can't afford it

Who purchases the greyhound nuzzles? Can you market something specifically to them that they couldn't find anywhere else? That definitely seems like a niche market, what else would that niche be looking for?

Sit. Stay safe!
    Array

People who have retired racers as pets, primarily. Also some owners of whippets, borzoi and other sighthounds. It's a tight-knit community and we all get together at a few large social events throughout the year. Lots of crafty people have gotten into the business of making coats and collars, and they pretty much have that business locked down so I won't bother going there. (Also, I suck at sewing.)

But I'm going to try to widen my "safety products" product lines to include doggles, goggles, GPS trackers and similar stuff. I need to do some in depth research into car restraint systems (word is none of them are really useful yet) and mobility aids like doggy wheelchairs or carts.

Array

Another thing to consider adding would be cat trees. I just got a Groupon that promoted a "Go Pet Club 62" Cat Tree" for $ 83.00 and they sold 580 of them so far with 80 being in the last hour from the first time I looked until I looked to post this. I also noticed you can buy it elsewhere for $ 56.00 so Groupon isn't much of a bargain.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Sit. Stay safe!
    Array

Nah, sorry but cat trees are all over the place and generally expensive so people bargain hunt for them. Also they're costly to ship. they're a better option for a brick and mortar store