Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: e-Newsletters

Array

Aaron, great post!

It's funny I should read this now, right after a prospect contacted me out of the blue and said, "Karen, do you have a newsletter? I'd like to subscribe." I had to respond that no, I did not.

My biggest challenge right now is finding the time to produce valuable content that would be of benefit to my list.

I heard one expert say that his weekly blog posts are his primary source of content and that his monthly newsletter is basically snippets of content from that blog.

I know that I just have to MAKE the time to do this very important aspect of keeping my brand in front of my clients and prospects. One of the ways I am working toward this goal is by gradually expanding my own business by increasing my team.

Great reminder, Aaron. Thanks!
    Karen Braschuk
    Virtual Assistance: Office Support 911
    Transcription: Simply Transcripts

Registered Member
    Array

e-Newsletters can reach a lot of members especially if you've built a huge database of subscribers. This method can also be used to boost traffic by placing a logo or image which is linked to the landing page of a website you're trying to promote. The key is to make the email interesting so it doesn't get flagged as spam and people actually take time to read it.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

The key of course is being able to build the database of subscribers.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

that really sounds good and inspiring aaron...40 orders is wonderful...

....we have been pretty regular this year, emailing about once a month....wish more would open it tho....we are at about 30%.....
    we have about 1000 on our email list....and our aim is for them to come to our brick and mortar store...i tried coupons and as usual they flopped..customers do mention getting the email tho...
    ann
    Last edited by greenoak; 11-02-2009 at 07:56 PM.
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com