Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to keep bad reviews away?

As others mentioned you can't based on the basics of not being able to control minds (at least we are "safe" for now...).

You should just take these bad reviews and defend yourself, but DON'T self promote while doing it. That's what often make a "bad" review into a "nightmare" review...

There are solutions for filtering positive and negative reviews. Thatís what my business does

Quote Originally Posted by DanielRepflux View Post
    There are solutions for filtering positive and negative reviews. That’s what my business does
    What? You cannot "filter" or "remove" bad reviews that isn't on your own platform and such. IE Facebook, Twitter, and etc.

Even if they are, deleting them can make your business worst than with them.

Array

I have seen some bad reviews that were addressed well enough that it could sell me on the company and the product. No one is perfect. If someone tries to keep their customers happy and you see that the company is concerned about satisfying their customers that can be a big plus.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    I have seen some bad reviews that were addressed well enough that it could sell me on the company and the product. No one is perfect. If someone tries to keep their customers happy and you see that the company is concerned about satisfying their customers that can be a big plus.
    Absolutely problems happens ALL of the time with ANY companies. I for example had a major issue with my new supplier but they acted upon it seriously and when it was resolved... I requested nicely for compensation for the inconveniences caused and they delivered well beyond my expectation for the amount of inconveniences caused.

That how most customers would expect a company to act and if they deliver properly then they can avoid/turn that bad review around.

Bad reviews happen sometimes, regardless of the customer service provided. The best way to navigate these is to take a proactive approach and respond to all reviews if possible, good and bad. This will demonstrate the responsiveness and customer service of the company, and is a valuable way to offer those with a negative review to connect with you privately to discuss concerns. Many times those users will remove or update the post once they connect with an organization who responded to their initial negative review.

It certainly can't hurt in most situations.

Best,

Patrick

Banned
    Array

8 Ways To Prevent Negative Reviews
    Provide a great service.
    Be your own customer. ...
    Be easy to contact. ...
    Add more lines of communication. ...
    Respond quickly to issues. ...
    Be personable when resolving issues. ...
    Encourage customers to leave reviews. ...
    Listen to your negative feedback.

Array

And yet there will always be someone who refuses to be satisfied no matter what you do to make it right.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Just keep a good relationship with your customers and don't give bad service. Even if you receive a bad review I would not make a big deal out of it! I think today people are paying less attention to reviews and more to social media platforms of businesses.

there are reputation management solutions some of them offer review gating ( kinda grey that diverts negative feedback to the business owner to deal with...

but honestly just having a system in place to gather new 5 star reviews will make you stand out from competitors
    Market Your Local Business Like A Fortune 500 Company www.RepMarketing.io
    PR & Content Marketing DFY
    🚀🚀🚀🚀