Thread: New to internet marketing

Default New to internet marketing

I am new to internet marketing. I'm really interested in marketing my business online now. I recently made a short video for my business. If a few people could check it out and give me some feedback on it, it would be great. Also, does anyone have any tips on how to get traffic to your website?

youtube.com/watch?v=zsL_LQrVEvU

Array

I just watched the video. It was interesting to follow plus the use of the drawn cartoons made it enjoyable to watch. Good job!

Sounds like you created that video yourself. If so, good try. One suggestion though would be to add some soft and complimentary background music.

Also, might be a good idea to do the work all over and re-write your script and make it more engaging. As someone who recently wrote a script for an explainer video, I know how many countless times I wrote it before it was anywhere near acceptable, and positively commented on when heard.

Also, you might want to consider using 2D or 3D images/characters. Might help better convey the message. For instance, this is the video of the script I wrote: https://vimeo.com/187245898 and u can maybe see the effect background music and 2/3 D images can have.

Re getting traffic to your website. I take it you have a lawyer website, yes? I have recently started a similar project in the same space and I might have a few resources that you could use to reach your goal. Feel free to get in touch.

Array

I agree the use of 2D or 3D characters is indeed very good. But i still think that as a first timer. You did really well.

The internet marketing is slowly becoming a necessity in today's business world. But if you start using the online marketing methods do not ignore the fact that there are still a majority of people that don't use internet at all and that's why you need to find the way to connect to them as well. That's why I have been using text messaging service for business and getting very good results.

Array

Your site is for internal use for the company. ??? And customers.
    Sounds great. Personally I get enough texts and cannot handle customer texts because they text you 24/7 hahahahaha really they do!

Also I lost a customer - because they misunderstood that I do not text my customers. This was after 6 pm too!

I would like to text internal though!

It's nice about video, but go one will bother to copy paste your link in the YouTube. Make it clickable first.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Lueilwitz View Post
    It's nice about video, but go one will bother to copy paste your link in the YouTube. Make it clickable first.
    I assume you are replying to OP in 2017 ???

I would focus on targeting your customer base on social media.
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

Hey, I am a freelance content writer at the moment, but looking for ways to expand my business collaboration. I think this is the way to go, digital marketing is huge right now. Finding clients is something I struggle with, I usually wait for them to come to me. If it was me I would probably assemble a team and use each other's strengths.