Thread: Hello!

Array

Default Hello!

Hi everyone,

My name is Whitney and I own and run a bookkeeping and tax planning/preparation business. I quit my day job and am looking to pick up more clients for my personal business. I'm excited to pick your brains on advertising strategy and what you find to be the most valuable marketing tools. I've taken a few marketing classes, but nothing beats real life experience!

A little bit about myself, I am originally from Ohio, but currently live in North Texas. I am married and recently had a baby (my motivation for expanding my business)! My accounting background dates all the way back to 2005, but I recently started pursuing becoming a certified public accountant. Outside of work my passions include anything that has to do with the outdoors and our four legged kids. We have a few horses that we enjoy riding (we also have a few dogs and cats) and I enjoy hiking, swimming, kayaking, and boating. I like to garden, but my ability to keep any plants alive for more than a few weeks is pretty questionable, so I don't normally manage to get many fruits and vegetables out of it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone,

Whitney
    Bookkeeping and small business and individual tax planning/preparation services
    WWProfessionalServices@gmail.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Whitney. We're glad to have you here. It's an exciting time when you first start out. I'm sure there are some things that feel overwhelming, but you will get that real life experience and any confusion goes away quicker than you think. Do pick our brains and we'll do the same in return.

I think I have similar gardening skills and so my fruits and vegetables come from the grocery store.

I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals