Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is wrong with my website?

Amature Expert
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTeamTCA View Post
    Website is just fine.
    It's confusing and ......well......nuf said.
    - Visualize one perfect grateful customer - Educate them on how to purchase intelligently - Deliver an amazing, unforgettable purchase experience. - Support the customer for their life

Amature Expert
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I have to preface with I know very little about internet marketing. However, on your site I think the general design is fine. Not much more can be done I don't think.
    But, here is what stood out to me. The first page has too much to read. Being green is probably important to many but for me, I just want my place cleaned. The form for a quote put me off right away. Took me a few seconds to find a phone number even though it was on top in large font. .
    Each page should have one intended message and one intended action. Each step in the conversion process should add value to the customer.
    Start with valuable information to hold their attention then guide them to your intended action.
    In this case, a free guide to choosing the best provider would land you their email. From there, give them more and more value until they convert.
    Then give them "during" value...then "After" value.
    Last edited by SkyWriting; 11-16-2019 at 07:01 AM.
    - Visualize one perfect grateful customer - Educate them on how to purchase intelligently - Deliver an amazing, unforgettable purchase experience. - Support the customer for their life