Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to promote new website and do seo??

Array

I feel any SEO promotion takes time and doesn't guarantee any results. I would try to use Google AdSense or FB advertising. When you sign up, they give you around $150 of credit. At lest you can use it to test your idea.
    Out of my experience, I got more traffic by answering questions on Quora
    Just my 2 cents

Start Up Company
    Array

Both-on page and off-page SEO works effectively to bring a website on the top pages of Google.

SEO takes countless hours. You need to set aside at least two hours a day doing it. I do trusted do follow backs links. My back links and website needs to age too.
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

I have presented my site in web crawler and I don't see my site in aftereffects of search and my concern is I dont know how to promot my site I attempted to get traffic from page of facebook and twitter yet its didnt worked for me.

I have learned local SEO takes tremendous amount of time. My website is now two years old it is indexed and mobile friendly. I leave daily trusted do follow back links. I am unable to move my website above directory listings.
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

Array

The best way to market your website and increase your traffic through SEO is by trying all the methods. When you are marketing a company or brand make sure you use social media platforms since they help your company or brand to be searched on Google instantly. Other than marketing there is SEO which includes off page and on page. I was working for a client that provided home health care for the elderly where I was responsible for their social media marketing to increase their online presence and was doing their SEO where I wrote blogs, articles, listed their business and bookmarked their company on different sites which gained traffic for them. There are other SEO techniques which can be used as long as you maintain the work.

SEO can be time consuming. Adding good quality backlinks can help your google position improve organically and it is the best way to start. Adding quality original content to your site will also help your SEO in the long run. Additionally, if you are a local business advertising on high traffic local platforms can help. Our interactive platform www.shoplocalgta.ca helps local businesses in Toronto and the GTA by connecting them to local customers in their area and we offer social media marketing as well all included. https://www.shoplocalgta.ca