Thread: Global sources , Ali Baba and Alliexpress + ANY other good wholesalers.

Default Global sources , Ali Baba and Alliexpress + ANY other good wholesalers.

I want to buy in bulk from a wholesaler and would like to know if anybody out there as heard of one called Global sources also how reliable and honest they are compared to Ali Baba and Alliexpress not to forget any other good ones out there (I am fairly sure Global sources is in China but I am not positive ) , ? Over the last while I have heard mostly bad things, about companies selling on Ali Baba and there prices are often very reasonable indeed and so it makes me wary about them.
    I am a beginner at selling and I want to start off by buying very small amounts (20-30) and then getting a Lot more. Are there many company out there that will sell in very small amounts at first.
    Thanks everyone.

Array

It seems like your talking less than $500 for your first time out. Take a chance and spend a few bucks. There is really only one way to find out if a supplier is reputable or not. If you spend enough time digging you will find problems or bad reviews about anyone or anything.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool