Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Hello everyone! Looking forward to checking out this forum, hope I can learn and contribute.
    Mike Sweeney
    LionSaves.com - refinance your debt

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum blogdog. I'm glad you found your way over here and hope you enjoy your stay.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Blogdog. Glad to have you with us.

Array

Welcome to the community blogdog! Hang around and I'm sure you will learn and contribute.

Array

Hi Blogdog - Welcome.

I'm curious how you found us?
    Steve B

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome to the group. It would be interesting to know how you found us, and feel free to tell us more about yourself and your business.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention I found this forum through Vangogh's blog. I know him from another forum I really like. He always has well thought out and insightful answers.

Ok, you asked for it, a little about me and my business. I've been a mortgage broker for 15 years now and a few years ago I realized there's many homeowners who have no idea how much they can save by refinancing their debt into a mortgage.

So, I came up with a new idea for our industry. I built a website (link in signature) that's a mortgage calculator for refinancing debt. It runs thousands of calculations based on live interest rates to give the user accurate and personal answers. And, it lets the user remain anonymous. We don't ask for any contact info. If they like the numbers they see, we can do the loan. If they can't save, they can simply close their browser knowing they won't be sold off as a "lead" to four lenders and be pounded with calls.
    Mike Sweeney
    LionSaves.com - refinance your debt

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I guess I knew how you found us Mike since we've certainly chatted before. I appreciate the compliments.

That's a good idea with the mortgage calculator. Most of the ones you see are pretty generic and require that you hand over all your details before really finding the info you want. Being able to get the info anonymously has to lead to more people using the calculator and it would only be natural that you then become the first contact if they decide to refinance.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I'm sure you've found that it helps build trust in an industry plagued with less than honorable refi vendors too.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Welcome aboard Mike!
    CoachMorse.com (coaching website)
    Road to the Ironman (youtube channel)
    Follow me on Twitter