Thread: Introducing myself

Cool Introducing myself

Good afternoon to everyone, first I would like to introduce myself.
    My name is Barbara, I’m 28 and my main obligation in this moment is to be a good mother of one beautiful boy.
    Since I will be off from my regular work for the next whole year, I decided to start my own website and I'm trying to progress from part-work to second-work and maybe more than that.
    I did a small research and concluded that the website on the Opencart platform would be the best solution for me.
    I learned some things through tutorials but there are still many things and issues ahead of me. I would like to find some helpful tips on this forum, as well as to help someone with my own knowledge.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Barbara. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Welcome to the forum Barbara! I've tried Opencart, it's a really neat opensource ecommerce solution.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome, Barbara and congrats on your baby boy and decision to carry out the toughest job in the world...motherhood. If you can master that, succeeding in business will be easy by comparison. You've found a great resource for that. The business that is, not the motherhood. For parenting, the best resource is a guide book put out by the Creator himself. Many people like to argue that principle but I'd say the success rate over thousands of years is pretty compelling. The "better ideas" haven't worked so well.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Kapoor Plastics
    Array

Welcome to the small business forum Barbara.

Welcome, Barbara! What kind of business are you starting, obviously it's e-commerce, but what are your goals?
    I help Start-ups - Businesses get the funding they need.

http://www.GravityFinance.com