Thread: Greetings from Phoenix!

Array

Default Greetings from Phoenix!

Hey there,

My name is Ryan and I am from Phoenix, Arizona! Born and raised, it seems to get hotter every summer, ugh.

Anyways, I own and operate a finance company specializing in business funding, commercial real-estate acquisition & refinance, SBA, RBA etc. I don't want to get into too much detail so I don't get banned for spamming! So if you have any questions just PM me.

I joined to help AND get more information on digital marketing, before running this business was strictly a digital marketing guru. I am currently utilizing google ads/social media and direct mail.

Stay cool everyone!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Ryan. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Thank you, sir.

Love your paintings!

Hallo. I am relatively new as well..and you will enjoy the forum. I sure love it here! :-)

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard, Ryan.

Even MI is hot right now. I'm in Grand Rapids and today's mid 80's is the coolest we've seen the past week and a half or so. I think yesterday's 95 was the hottest but most have been 90ish or above. I know Phoenix gets a lot hotter than that but in MI you get to enjoy high humidity with the heat so people who've experienced both say it feels hotter here.

Enjoy the community. I know we get plenty of questions about money and finances here so your insights will be valuable. I don't hang out in those areas though—not my thing. To me, tax forms deserve to be classified as cruel and unusual punishment. I support all moves to eradicate this IRS monster that never should have been created in the first place. If you check the history, they actually had to create the 16th Amendment to initiate the income tax because our Founding Fathers strictly prohibited an income tax. They were a lot smarter than our leaders in 1913 were.

Somewhat off topic but no one will have to wonder where I stand on having our businesses burdened so unnecessarily.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

LOL I whole heartedly agree with the IRS comment.
    I get start-ups to fortune 500 companies funded!

http://BisFunding.com