Thread: Some of the honest & reliable generaI wholesalers N.America & Canada

Default Some of the honest & reliable generaI wholesalers N.America & Canada

Hi

I am contemplating selling on Amazon but before I do I would like to find out what are some of the large and general merchandise wholesalers who are honest and reliable ?. Also I do not drive I will probably have to have the products shipped directly to Amazon if I can. I am in Victoria BC Canada.

Thanks Craig

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Craig. I'm not sure if anyone here will know which wholesalers you should use unless they just happen to have used them too. It's possible, but I'm not sure how likely.

One thing I would suggest is this might not be the greatest idea for a business. It's too easily repeatable by anyone. I'm not saying it can't work, but whatever you do to make it work, someone else can, and probably will, do exactly the same thing. You usually need to have the resources to scale the business better than others or offer something unique that others can't. I'm sure you'd be able to do either in this kind of business.

Hopefully someone who's done what you're trying to do or similar will be able to help more than I could.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I agree with VG on all fronts. First the question is too general to answer, and even if you narrowed it down to product line, you'll still do better contacting distributors yourself to find what you're looking for. Secondly, yep everyone and their mother is selling "general merchandise" from wholesalers on Amazon and Ebay. Most are just buying from the same distributors and trying to low ball one another for the exact same products.

If you really want to get into this, knowing its a crowded field that's been done to death, why not draw on skills and interests that you already have and do something original?