Thread: Na na na na na...Batman!

Wink Na na na na na...Batman!

Okay, okay, so I'm not actually Batman - though my old friend from my Army days ('06-'14) does still call me Bruce. (It's a long, and rather entertaining story.)

My real name is Aaron, and I'm the CEO and co-founder of a content marketing agency called crowdwon.

Our business model is pretty straightforward - we exist to help small businesses attract and retain more customers through the use of high quality content, where every article, blog, social media post, etc. is tailored to each business's needs and target audience. We place a HUGE emphasis on connections, and we believe that helping your customers connect not only to your brand, but also with each other, is the true path to increased profitability.

Another way I like to explain it to people is that we help you put more white space back on your calendar. So those hours you were spending (or should be spending) researching your target audience, developing topics and headlines, and writing articles to post on your blog can now be spent doing other things (like growing your business, developing new products, etc.).

A bit more about me...

I'm a US Army veteran, husband (11+ years and counting), father to two amazing kiddos (one is a musician, one is into coding and robotics) and lover of all things tech.

Very glad to be a part of this forum, and I look forward to learning from all of you!
    Aaron Perkins
    CEO, Co-Founder
    crowdwon.com

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Aaron. Marketing "how do I..." questions are frequent around here. Looking forward to your insights.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Aaron. Like Harold said, we get lots of marketing questions here and I'm sure you'll have plenty to contribute. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

That was a great intro, Aaron, welcome to our "connection" community. You nailed it for sure! Large companies are increasingly becoming aware that connection is everything. One business leader I recently had the privilege of hearing said among other things, "Connection before transaction." That's a good way of putting it. If you focus on transaction, you'll miss out. And content marketing is a proven winner.

Elaborating one step further on that business leader's mantra, the connection must include your entire team. Too many companies sound great in their marketing materials, but fail to connect with and truly value the people who must carry out those promises. As small business people, we especially need to learn from those who have proven the path to success.

It's great to have another new SBF member who "gets it" so other small business owners here can improve their businesses. Like Harold and VG said, we get a lot of business and marketing questions here and it'll be nice to have you add your perspective.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Welcome to the forum! What a co-incidence, I'm here to learn about how to market my business online and you're here to teach it! I can go out there and say I learned this stuff from Batman!