Thread: Getting traffic to seller page on website

Array

Default Getting traffic to seller page on website

Hi guys.

My question is how to get traffic towards our potential sellers page. We have been doing the traditional method of getting emails/calls out to companies with the proposition of listing on BuyAnyPart and want to know how to/if there is a way to also do this digitally?

Any and all suggestions are welcome. I look forward to hearing from you! Many thanks!
    Last edited by vangogh; 05-22-2017 at 12:18 PM. Reason: removed link

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Wouldn't email count as digital?

There's a lot you can do digitally, too much to attempt to suggest in a single post. Why not read through some of the threads here in this forum and then ask specific questions. Your question is probably a little too general at the moment.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Well when it comes to increasing web traffic you might want to note that these days, people who are on the go use voice search simply because it is more convenient and safer, especially when someone is driving or multi-tasking. It is becoming a huge part of mobile usage as it has taken away the pain of typing keywords to run a search query. Almost all mobile devices have a voice search functions. The popularity of voice searches has been spurred by Microsoft, Google, and Apple launching their own versions of advanced voice-responsive assistant...