Thread: Greetings from Latvia. Alvils speaking.

Default Greetings from Latvia. Alvils speaking.

Good morning, afternoon, evening.
    Want to greet everyone reading this. I want to share my life position with you right now. My name is Alvils Laganovskis. I'm 21 years young, currently running through last year of Bechelor's degree in Public Relations, and I have worked in that area for 1 year. I live in Latvia, Riga. I'm proud of my country and my origin.
    Me and my friends, I would love to call them colleagues, are watching into the brighter financial future for ourselves, and hopefully for someone who need job, so we could provide them with this opportunity, and open our own business, our own deal. Economical situation in Latvia is not the best one, but so I said, i'm real patriot of my beloved country and I believe with all my hearth, that my homeland is able to give me chance to make my own thing, so I can give something back.
    Even i'm studying social sciences, i'm not looking forward into starting business in that field. (not now for sure). I think I need to mention that one of my good and trustful friends is ending his Bechelor's degree in economics, and he also had some experience with helping and being part of few business deals and is able to make proper business plan.
    Thank you for your time reading this, I will post my ideas in other threads, so keep in touch and have a nice day.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Alvils. Sounds like you're on the right track to owning and running a business of your own. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

That's a great positive attitude with the ambition of owning a business to go with it. Welcome to the SBF and I'm sure having a new friend here will be beneficial to all of us. I know very little about Latvia but over time we can all learn more about it. And, you'll gain a lot of business savvy by hanging out here.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Welcome, Alvils!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube