Thread: Thanks for Having Me

Default Thanks for Having Me

Hey everyone. This is a pretty happening thread so I will try to be a little different so we can get some conversation and I can get to know you.

I, personally, am a digital marketing consultant. What that means is that I help businesses optimize their search engine ratings, help them run social media, and find creative ways to get their company or product in front of their target market. I do free advice, and my consulting packages start at $30 so I am in anyone's price range.

Now for the fun part... a few questions to hopefully encourage collaboration.
    1. Does anyone have advice on how I can grow my business and gain new customers?
    2. Does anyone have any issues in their business that I might can give some advice on?
    3. What is your favorite color?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting tons of you!!

Array

Well hi there! Well, for question number one... what do you think the answer is, seeing you're a digital marketing consultant.

And my favorite color is... all of them! One of my favorite combinations is Blue and Orange. :-)
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum twoodal. I had the same question about number one. That's the kind of thing you should know. What I mean is, it's the kind of thing you should want to figure out on your own as much as you can, because your expertise will be the reason people hire you. That's not to say you can't ask questions and we'll be glad to help answer where we can. What have you tried so far? If we know what you've tried, we can probably offer thoughts on what to try next.

For number two I can't say there's anything I'm specifically looking for help with. My favorite color is probably a shade of green, though I also like blue.

Once again, welcome. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals