Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marketing to businesses

Array

Other idea may be to attend some local networking events for small businesses to put your name out there and to get some feel how do those go about fixing their electronics, if you do get to talk with somebody that may have has problems.

And one more, maybe you could partner with other people that target same businesses like some network engineers or some software developers or technicians, even with marketing people and/or accountants and do a common mailing to small businesses in your market.

Array

You may want to combine traditional marketing and digital marketing. Nowadays people can be reached through many channels but I don't think it is safe to solely use Facebook ads and Yelp to market your business.

This is an interesting thread, I'm in a similar situation. I target purely business environments and also find it very hard to 'crack' the shell and get at the right people in the right way. I also do repair services.
    I wonder if the orginal poster also has the same issue I do, and that's how it's almost impossible to actually talk to the people who decide this stuff. Every time you make a phone call, or stop by, it's always 'I'm sorry, their not available, would you like their voicemail/tell them you stopped by?'

Array

Have you tried local Chamber of Commerce meetings? I have heard it is a good way to network with other business people.
    Brian Satterlee - Satterlee Group, Inc. - Blog - FreeLeadsExplosion.com

I'm not sure if that's to me or the OP, I know I checked with the chamber, it's kinda of expensive to join, and I was confused as my local one isn't in the state or city where I do most my work so didn't think it would be worth it. We're in a small town in one state, and 90% of my work is in a large city in the next state over.