Thread: A BIG Hello From Ironclad Systems Canada

Default A BIG Hello From Ironclad Systems Canada

Hello, my name is Lloyd Brown, and I am a owner/senior engineer with Ironclad Systems, and I just wanted to extend a official hello to the SBF community! We are a managed IT support and solutions provider specializing in bringing enterprise grade IT support, solutions and project consulting to entrepreneurs and small business owners. Hoping to make some positive connections in the community by listening to members experiences, sharing our own and offering free IT tips and advice.

Among the services we offer, we specialize in

-Both remote and on-site systems management and technical support/helpdesk ( Workstations, servers, laptops, mobile devices, etc)
    -Website design and hosting solutions
    -Cloud based business solutions ( cloud email, inventory, bookeeping, social media management, data backup and more)
    -Network design and troubleshooting

We're a great team, with decades of combined experience in the field. Here to help, so please feel free to reach out if anyone ever has a tech related question, or needs a pointer in the right direction

PS A conversation is always free!!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Lloyd. A big hello back to you. Always nice when people offer an official hello. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hey! Happy you're here!

Quote Originally Posted by jwb7111 View Post
    Hey! Happy you're here!
    Happy to be here =) If you ( or anyone really ) ever has a question about anything "tech" feel free to give me a shout!

Array

Welcome, Lloyd!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Retired Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.TheSaviorsMinistry.org

Quote Originally Posted by David Hunter View Post
    Welcome, Lloyd!
    Thanks David, pleasure to be here