Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smile Marketing Tips Needed For New & Unique Business

MathewwhibeMZ
    Array

Default Smile Marketing Tips Needed For New Unique Business

Every small and new business is facing serious threats and competition from the rivals. What are the online marketing tips for relatively new business?

Bro, social media marketing is where it's at! Everything is moving to the online world today. I recommend getting really good with Facebook ads and Google ads. This is where you want to market, trust me!

You organize some events related to this to spread awareness.

Amature Expert
    Array

Generally accidents decrease, the opposite of alcohol.

Amature Expert
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mathewwhibe View Post
    Every small and new business is facing serious threats and competition from the rivals. What are the online marketing tips for relatively new business?
    Target your most profitable customer. Pick one perfect customer to go after who pays the best.
    Educate them where they are already hanging out. Consider them a customer for life....even as just a referral.
    Then shoot for customer #2.

Repipe Specialiists
    Array
    Repipe Specialiists

Hi Amanda,

There definitely some key things to accomplish getting qualified awareness for your service.

1. Google My Business Listing
    This is a free service and extremely important.It's based off your location, if they come to you, or you go to them, along with keywords, description of your business, your contact info and it shows up in Google web search and maps.

2. Facebook and Instagram ads
    Organic social reach is one thing, but paid is an entirely different thing. Allowing you to target people by interest, job titles, location, etc. For the purposes of contacting you, link to your website for appointment, offer or other specific call to action.

3. Use of a Blog
    Blogging off your company website can be a simple tool to increase your chances of being found by the right folks. Because it's highly searchable (use your website SEO/Google settings within your blog to utilize keywords and keyword phrases), create numerous blog post of case studies and how it helped solve a specific problem.

These are direct-response, highly qualified and targeted options that are more laser focused than radio. Although the right ad, with the right content and call to action on radio will work, I believe your ROI wouldn't be equitable.

Hope this helps.

Stephan
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda12345 View Post
    I just opened a narcotic detection service company using trained canines.

I am the ONLY company in my city who offers these services currently.

I would like to get my business into schools, businesses, events, etc. For this I have been doing a lot of "cold calling" (which I am really not a fan of)

I am also trying to target residential/ families who may be worried that their child or loved one is using drugs.

I have thought about radio advertising but am not sure if that is effective or if there is anything else I should look into to reach residential and commercial customers.

Any advise is greatly appreciated!!