Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: phone book ad.

Array

What type of business is this??
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

What kind of business is it? Besides, what is mentioned above about YP, the other problem is all the ads look like and want people to call them now. Unless you are an emergency service, most people are looking for info without talking to someone at this point.

If possible, create a short guide to a problem in your industry. Only ask for email and first name. Asking for the phone number will reduce contact by 70%.

Array

I think you need to serve up a viable alternative. In my experience, it's not enough to pitch leadership to stop doing something. You need to also show them another way to spend that same money so they don't feel like they'll go to zero overnight.

The other thing that can help is to pitch a "test". Try a replacement tactic for a small spend/limited time and see how it affects your sales. Let the sales tell you then what to do next. Guessing you could try any number of things and it would beat the phone book approach hands down.

Kevin
    Kevin Namaky
    Founder
    Gurulocity Marketing Education

Registered Member
    Array

publicize with informal communities and Google. Put resources into announcements. It genuinely irritates me that your accomplices are THAT distant

Let put it along these lines, we get the business directory free and conveyed to our doorstep. From the doorstep it goes straight into the reusing canister. Hell, even my 80 year old guardians don't utilize a telephone directory.