Thread: Togo cup suppliers

Array

Default Togo cup suppliers

Hi. I plan to open a bubble tea business. I wonder if there is any supplier out there supply togo clear plastic cup. But i have a different design for the cup. If you know any suppliers can let me customize my own cup, please help me. I appreciate it. By the way my business will be in California US. Thank you

Array

Are you referring to customizing the printing on the cup or the form of the cup?

For having the cups printed, google it. About 100,000 different suppliers came up.

If you want to change the cup form, you will need to look for a supplier that does injection, blow or vacuum molding. It will cost several thousands of dollars for the mold, plus the cost to make the cups. So unless you are planning on selling several million cups of tea, it is likely not worth the expense.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Array

Thank you Nealrm, I want to change the form of the cup. That costs too much. you are right. I think it s not worth it.