Thread: please give feedback on my website

Default please give feedback on my website

Hi everyone,

Good day to you all.

i do import and export business, could you pls give me some feedback on my web: echomeconstruction.com, if you were a client, if there is anything you would like to see, I would like to improve my web beter, thank you very much.

Array

Well if you are going to be selling "Widnows" then perhaps you should add Dooors to your product line. Check out your spelling of Windows in the heading of the section right below the slider.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Sit. Stay safe!
    Array

As Turboguy said, there are mis-spellings all over the place and some missing capitalizations in the menus and titles also. Go through it with a fine-tooth comb looking for these things.

Most of the main landing page seems to be doubled. Scroll down slowly and you'll see: December, windows, doors, quality/packing/service/etc, our team, request a quote, and then it starts over again below that.

I LOVE the animations on the door and window images. That's fun to play with but also gives a really good idea of how they work. Brilliant idea!

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Your website looks great and I'm the pickiest website reviewer on this website. However, other than the grammar mistakes, fixing some of the 404 links helps too. From a design standpoint, bravo!

Array

Generally it looks good. You might want to work a little on the speed. A few of the pages took a little long to open.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

thank you very much

thank you, yes, I noticed that the pages are doubled, has fixed it.

thank you, Owen

thank you, nealrm, I will work on the speed.