Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why you need to reduce the amount of clicks on your website

I have been going to my directory listings and from here clicking my website. I think this is positive for my local SEO.
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

Amature Expert
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Mansfield View Post

Here's a good article that explains how and why technology is getting simpler and why you should too.
    Why 'Reduce Clicks’ Needs to be Your E-Commerce Mantra - 'Net Features - Website Magazine
    Try this link instead:
    https://www.websitemagazine.com/blog...ommerce-mantra
    - Visualize one perfect grateful customer - Educate them on how to purchase intelligently - Deliver an amazing, unforgettable purchase experience. - Support the customer for their life

Amature Expert
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by chrismarklee View Post
    I have been going to my directory listings and from here clicking my website. I think this is positive for my local SEO.
    Here are things to improve your SEO:
    The 10 Essential SEO Ranking Factors You Need to Rank #1

- Visualize one perfect grateful customer - Educate them on how to purchase intelligently - Deliver an amazing, unforgettable purchase experience. - Support the customer for their life

I completely agree that if your website is too complex people will simply exit out. You should assume that someone will not spend more than 10 seconds even on your site before leaving if it does not function very easily.