Thread: Any tips about meeting new prospects....

Default Any tips about meeting new prospects....

My whole business revolves around meeting new prospects whether it's people or businesses. I have not been having the best of luck meeting people and businesses interested in doing business with me. I feel like I am running out ways and methods of meeting new people and business, so does anyone have this problem and if you do what did you do to increase the number of prospects you can reach?

Mic

There are a ton of ways to meet new people and prospects that could be interested in doing business with you.

What type of business are you running?

And which methods have you tried so far?

If you're looking to meet new people face-to-face, you can sign up for networking events that are hosted at convention centers, restaurants, and even coffee shops. The people you meet there are literally there to meet new people so as long as you are genuinely interested in knowing more about them, I would recommend this.

Every where you go there is an opportunity to meet new people.

Other ways are through traditional advertising, online ads, referrals, trade shows, and the list goes on.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

No matter how many people you meet, in this day and age unless you're closing the deal on the spot, they're going to go home or back to the office pull out your card and check you out online.

What will they find? How's your LinkedIn and other Social profiles? Do you have any reviews? What does your website look like?