Thread: Howdy everyone

Array

Post Howdy everyone

Hi, everyone I am new to this site from Buffalo, NY. We are running renting and leasing business specialized in Heavy equipment & machinery. We provide Scissor lifts and Boom trucks for construction industry.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum ricke. I spent a few years in Buffalo at U.B. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

I would also like to welcome you to the forum. Way back I sort of considered Buffalo as my second home since I spent so much time there on business. Part of my business was in a field similar to what you are in. That was selling construction equipment, things like construction trailers and reach trucks to dealers. But that was long ago. I even managed to get stuck in Buffalo for 6 days back during the big storm of '78. One of my Buffalo memories was back in those days when the hotels gave you real wake up calls. At 6:30 am, my phone rang and the gal said: "This is your 6:30 wake up call but you might as well go back to sleep, we have 3 feet of snow." I hope you enjoy the forum.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Array

Welcome, Ricke!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube