Thread: learning more of running yuor business

Default learning more of running yuor business

Hi u can call me Kiptrying.

I am a Zimbabwean currently living in South-Africa . I started a project about six yrs ago on how to fix cell-phones, it was a hit for two yrs then my contract expired . now I have redesigned it to fit kids from the age of 10 going up .
    now my problem is becoz I am paying everything myself and teaching these kids for free how can I find sponsors or how can go about it to make a self sustainable business?

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Kiptrying. Could you tell us more about your project? How does it work? What do you specifically do and what do the kids get out of it at the end. I know you're teaching people how to fix cell phones, but are the kids going to learn so they can fix their own cell phones or so they can get an inexpensive cell phone that's broken that they can fix and use? Are you teaching them so they can go into business later fixing cell phones? More details will help us help you.

To create a sustainable business you're going to have to charge someone. I know it won't be the kids. Would their parents pay for the kids to learn from you? If not who else gets value out of this that would be willing to charge?

I don't know who to ask about sponsorship, but since you're helping kids I'd look to anyone who wants to help children learn. Maybe there's a way to convince the South African government this is good for the country. Maybe there's a way to show them that the skills you're going to teach will help some kids start businesses or maybe even develop a company that makes cell phones we all want to buy.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome!

I have a 100,000,000,000,000 bill from Zimbabwe.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube