Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anybody Else Seen Those Stupid Get Rich Posting Facebook Ads Ads On Facebook?

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Default Has Anybody Else Seen Those Stupid Get Rich Posting Facebook Ads Ads On Facebook?

I am a pretty avid Facebook user. Since Facebook tracks my search history, they're very aware I am interested in business. Almost everyday I see some guy in a luxury vehicle of some sort while he opens an envelope and starts counting around $10k. He then says you have like, share, comment "I want in", and then private message him the same. Like they're literally everywhere. They'll also post something like "He worked at McDonald's before and now look at him" or something like "He was a serial killer before this, now everyone wants to be him" or something stupid. The best part? PEOPLE ACTUALLY COMMENT AND EVERYTHING. People man.

Quote this post to reveal ONE WEIRD TRICK...
    || VMdoh - Drupal development, consulting, and support

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    People man.
    You're still young. When it comes to people in general, very little surprises me any more - especially when they leap at the get rich quick schemes.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I actually don't see those anymore on Facebook. But I do see them at the bottom of blogs that use those crap related articles plug ins.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

My favorite is the blogging ads - "I started my blog three months ago and now I'm making $10,000 a month" and then they offer to teach you all their tricks. Seriously?

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KristineS View Post
    My favorite is the blogging ads - "I started my blog three months ago and now I'm making $10,000 a month" and then they offer to teach you all their tricks. Seriously?
    I can't believe those still work. I guess there's always going to be a new crop of people who get the bright idea that "the internet" is where they can make easy money, so of course there's always going to be someone selling them what they want to hear.

Array

The target audience for those get rich quick schemes are mostly millennials that want to be wealthy in the next year with minimal effort. The gurus try to sell you on a system that will supposedly make you rich, yet that guru is not making his money by using that system, but instead by selling you that system.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

They work on older people too. I have a buddy that has called me for years asking what I know about one "system" after another. Rich Dad. Making money from Google Ads. Clickbank. Affiliate marketing. Pretty much every"No experience necessary" pitch of the last 7 years or so. Honestly by now he could have learned a marketable skill .

Array

Very true, not only do people waste money on these get rich quick schemes, but they waste something even more valuable their time. Nice to see someone else from Las Vegas here in the forum.

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by damienzero View Post
    Very true, not only do people waste money on these get rich quick schemes, but they waste something even more valuable their time. Nice to see someone else from Las Vegas here in the forum.
    Harold is the CEO of MGM, that's the only reason he lives there.