Thread: Suggestions Please!!

Default Suggestions Please!!

Hello all,
    Well, I’m planning to start a new business along with my best friend. We both have graduated in fashion designing and are planning to start a boutique. We want to have a good business card for our store that is attractive, and at the same time is cheap as well. I don’t know much about any good printing companies here. My dad suggested Captain prints, and I checked their site and found it very interesting, They have really good designs. I wanted to know if anyone here have got their cards printed from there. Is there any other innovative ideas or designs? Or any other good place where I can get my business cards printed? Please help. I want this start-up to be successful, it means a lot to both of us. Thanks in advance.

Array

You might also want to check out VistaPrint.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Hi!

I don't have enough competence on suggestion printing companies, but I'm a big fan of creative business cards. So here are some of ideas you could use for your boutique:

24b9f205798dbf6c7b8e2be34ab497d5.jpg

Tailored_Shirt_Business_card_05.jpg

business-card-design-2014-(6).jpg

Array

We used to use a local printer for our business cards but have used VistaPrint the last few times. They have a good selection of stock cards with tools to do a lot of different layouts and will totally do custom stuff if you want. The last ones I got were glossy printed on a photo of our products and look sharp.

If someone is just starting a business and on a really tight shoestring budget I believe VistaPrint even offers free business cards but they do have a vista print ad on the back. I have had a few people give me their card that turned out to be the free vista print ones.

I don't care for Vista Print for other printing needs however. Something like a product brochure I prefer Conquest Graphics. They are hard to beat.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

I had mine done by a graphic artist I found on Craigslist. He is a talented graphic artist. $45.00 for him to design the card and $70.00 for printing 500 cards.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I concur Vistaprint and Moo Cards. Moo is a little more expensive, but I like their stock and sizes, and they also have NFC cards which I like.

Array

I use Vistaprint and went with a custom card. Wood grain background, simple lettering, stock image of a saw blade in the top left corner. Both the saw blade and lettering have a silver look and slightly change depending on the angle you look at it.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

As far as business cards go, it's pretty safe to say that Vistaprint is the market leader.
    Small Business Consultant,
    Olive Branch Business Solutions
    Business Development | Marketing Strategy | Web Development

Array

Vista Print is a great option to go with. Instead of simply typing in their URL (vistaprint.com), google discount business cards. They'll always come up in the ads with a special discount their normal home page may not offer. I'd also suggest getting their signature or ultra thick styles. I've ordered those before and been very pleased. Their standard is pretty flimsy.

If you need any displays, shipping materials or other business items for your boutique check out ULine.com.
    CEO, Uproar Group Digital Marketing
    Website | Email | Social | Content | Automation
    Author of The 5-Hour MBA for Professionals