Thread: How to give discount coupons of big companies to my customers on my website?

Default How to give discount coupons of big companies to my customers on my website?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a small business. I want to attract more customers by offering them discount coupons.

Suppose a customer buys items worth Rs.500/- then he/she will get Rs.500/- worth of discount coupons (coupons of different companies summing up to Rs.500/-) of big companies like McDonalds, eBay, PizzaHut, etc.

I got this idea from Videocon D2H online recharge site where they give discount coupons (of many companies) equal to the amount of recharge.

The questions are, from where does the company (Videocon D2H) gets all those discount coupons? Or how do they get it? What it takes to get those coupons? Does it (the coupons) cost anything? If so, then how much? From where can I get all the details?

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
    Raja Mukherjee

Discount Prodigy
    Array

You'll need to get in contact with these companies to even get the coupons in the first place.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

In the US there are promotion companies that offer these kinds of programs on behalf of companies who are involved with this kind of marketing or join promotions. .
    I've had jobs with employee concierge services that offered coupons, and discounted services and such.
    I've also worked for companies that had partnerships with other companies to offer joint or additional promotions to customers.

It's common. Buy an HP computer and get 1 year of Office for free. Buy a Samsung phone and get 3 months of Spotify for free.

I couldn't tell you how they do it in India. I would imagine is someone else is doing it that it has to be similar.

Why not just ask the company who is doing it? Can't hurt to ask. Sometimes a simple phone call can tell you everything you need in about 30 seconds, or at least a direction to go in.