Thread: Startup from overseas

Default Startup from overseas

Hi All,

I am looking to create a startup from overseas based in Tampa as an extension of my current Australian company. I have seen may companies advertising on the internet that provide services to setup and host a registered office for an LLC but would rather have one recommended. Can anyone recommend someone for me please?

Thanks

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by simonqqsmith View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking to create a startup from overseas based in Tampa as an extension of my current Australian company. I have seen may companies advertising on the internet that provide services to setup and host a registered office for an LLC but would rather have one recommended. Can anyone recommend someone for me please?

Thanks
    It solely depends on the state of operation. I would 100% register my company in Delaware. You'll have to pay the foreign incorporation fees, however, you can pay about $150 a year for a registered agent service like Rocket Lawyer, Legalzoom, and, my favorite, Harvard Business Services.

There are lot's of companies out there that can register your LLC for you. As Owen says in his post it all depends on where you are going to be operating. I used Harvard when I registered mine. There are a lot of benefits of having a Delaware company when you do actually set it up (you should probably do some research on this or get some legal advice).

Registering a company in the US as a foreigner is reasonably easy. The biggest issue you will likely have is setting up a bank account for the company. This is much harder as a foreign company.
    Neil

www.VirtualHeadquarters.com We will look after your calls while you take care of business.

If you do decide to incorporate in Delaware, another resource you can try is SmackDocs.com. They help you make simple, quick startup documents so you don't have to pay exorbitant lawyer fees. Here is a link to a set of documents for Delaware incorporation: https://www.smackdocs.com/downloads/...e-corporation/