Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

My Name is Brandon Berner, and I have been an entrepreneur since the age of 12. I have self taught myself with the power of Google, and have multiple successful businesses under my belt.

What I Used To Do:
    – Age 12, I started my own lawn mowing company, went door to door collecting clients, and was working all day after school. I became so busy I had to hire a crew of 3 16 year old kids, and I paid them $10/hour (Minimum wadge was around $6). I charged $30/lawn (big houses), and my crew could complete 3 houses/hour. I ended up paying them $30, and profiting $60/hour
    – Age 16, I worked at McDonalds for the sole reason to expand my resume
    – Age 18, I worked at Costco. I worked here for multiple reasons. First I wanted to learn how a business like Costco run, and apply their success to my businesses. Second, I worked in the Majors Department (Electronics) where I collected a large database of customers in need of computer repair. Lastly another job to add to my resume.

What Do I Do?
    – I am a certified Computer Technician, and have 4 certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+. Security+, and Cisco CCMA. We have over 2,000 clients around the world
    – I was the first company established in Canada selling Electronic Cigarettes
    – I invented, and manufacture one of the worlds best vaporizers for marijuana concentrates called the Blazer PRO
    – I have a Social Media Advertising company which allows people to buy Followers, Likes, and Video Views on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. I am blown away by the success of this business, and the amount of famous people that I get to work with.
    Last edited by vangogh; 07-07-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: removed links

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Brandon. Sounds like you've been an entrepreneur most of your life already. Good for you. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome. I used a vape to quit smoking over the last year.

You didn't happen to appear on Dragon's Den with the E-cigarettes did you?
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

Welcome, Brandon!

For a job... Costco is a great place to work.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube