Thread: Hello, Migs

Default Hello, Migs

What's up guys let me tell you about myself. I am 16 from New York and I am in the process of starting my own clothing line. Being as young as I am I don't have too many friends who are entrepreneurs so this forum is really great because it can connect me with other business owners. Not only that, starting a business can be difficult and I do need some pointers here and there and there's no better place than a business forum. I wish everybody luck with their business and it's great to be apart of the community!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Migz. Congrats on starting your own clothing line. No worries if you don't have a lot of friends to talk to about it. We'll be happy to share experiences and opinions and help out where we can. Starting a business is difficult and it can be confusing. It never really gets easier, but it does get less confusing. We've all been through it and will do what we can to help you get started.

I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Congratulations on starting your own business Migz - I certainly wasn't that entrepreneurial when I was 16 ! Friends are great but customers are even better when it comes to business and I'm sure you'll get many of each as you progress. Do you have samples of your clothing products yet or are you still at design stage?

Array

Welcome!

What kind of clothes you selling? Any pictures?
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

Wow, that is awesome, Migz! Would love to hear more about your clothing line. Be sure to get your ducks in a row prior to startup - do things correct right out of the gate - it will be your road to success. Congrats!
    Candie Conat
    I want to help you PLAN - LEARN - THRIVE in your business.
    My Back Office Coach, LLC. http://mybackofficecoach.com/