Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to increase traffic for my affilate marketing website?

Default How to increase traffic for my affilate marketing website?

Hi

4 Months ago i started Affiliate Marketing business with Rc Helicopter. i update articles continue also share some social media marketing sites everyday but i am not getting any sales. can any one help me what should i done?

Affiliate marketing is tough sometimes. I also started out in affiliate marketing years ago.

I checked out your website and see you're doing it for Amazon.

Not a lot of people will click on your article and then click on a link to Amazon, then buy right away. Even to get traffic your website filled with reviews is a challenge because you're also competing with Amazon reviews. Online consumers will more than likely go to Amazon FIRST to research a product then base their decision on the reviews there.

Eventually, you might have to spend a little on advertising to promote your website and articles. If you haven't already, create a Facebook page for your RC Helicopter business. Boost your articles every week and share your experience using these helicopters.

Are any of these Youtube videos on your site of you? If I was a hardcore Rc helicopter fanatic, I would probably be on Youtube watching reviews and seeing how they perform. I'm a guitar player and I do the same thing when looking for a review.

Be the person that RC Helicopter fans go to for reviews because sometimes, even Amazon reviews are fake or biased. Put a unique spin on yours.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I agree with the above. You have to create content. flying videos, how to's, repair videos and so on.
    Merely putting up a shop with affiliate links is a losing battle because people will get the idea from you, and then bypass you and go to Amazon.

The days of affiliate marketing the way you're doing it have passed you by. These days you have to be a source of information, entertainment, and visuals to build followers and a community. It's hard work, but if done well it also opens up other opportunities for monetization.

Look at how other affiliate marketing sites are doing it. Android Authority, C|Net, and the like, those are all affiliate marketing and ad sites. That's how they make money. They put in the work, investment and know how and now they're authorities in the field. That's how it's done today. Payouts in affiliate marketing are crap, and ad dollars are weak unless you have command of a niche market with above average traffic.

It doesn't take a whole lot to start building that kind of thing. Design can get better over time, and you build your presence as you go. The most important thing is to have the content and strive to do it better than everyone else.

Registered Member
    Array

You need to create a strategic way to market your products, focusing on the quality of your content. Have you done SEO? If not yet, then I suggest you add SEO to your marketing agenda. SEO will help you target your prospective clients/buyers since SEO uses keywords to optimize the website and its pages for searh engine rankings- where the right people can find you.

Array

michelle222's SEO suggestion is a good one. I've just googled "rc helicopter" and received 1,440,000 results. You look to have a massive level of competition from hobby shops, model shops, ebay, amazon et al. You will need a point-of-difference and a story around the enjoyment people derive from the helicopters (sell the sizzle not the sausage). Focussing in on a niche market at first would also be advisable. You can't reach everyone so try to sell to just some of them and be the market leader there.

Array

Love watching RC helicopters and planes fly. Especially the turbine ones. :-)

I'd say spend some money on advertising to get people to your site. Are you able to become an affiliate with any of the hobby shops or big RC guys?
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

You can use a PPC campaign with Google search or Social PPC to gain some exposure to people who are interested and passionate about helicopters
    Geek Hibrid has more free information on blogging and online marketing at www.geekhibrid.com

Array

Do propper SEO

Hi,

Offer some freebies to get emails and build your email lists. Emails are the big factor for all businesses. Social media sharing is a thing, but starting a strong relationship with your market is prior. Make Pdf pages and offer it as a freebies. don't always sell, because people hate's that. Do a good will marketing and you can see the results after you do it. Hope it helps.

<Please set up a signature through Settings>

Array

Build that online presence so consumers know your product is out there. Branding and getting to the top of the google page when customers are searching are just a few of the things we do. Give us a call, we can help you with your PPC campaign or answer your questions.
    Increase Sales & Grow Your Business - Profitable & Effective PPC Management -- NO Contracts!
    Call Today for More Information: 754-227-0274 - Digital Media Pros.com