Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to increase traffic for my affilate marketing website?

I also think SEO is your best bet. HOWEVER, you cannot have an affiliate link with SEO, if not you will get penalized. However, you can collect email details and send them the affiliate link. Paid advertising on SM is also good if the affiliate program you are in has high returns. SM CPC are generally cost-effective. Adwords is a definite No-no.

Affiliate Marketing is really good ,so long as you know what you're doing.
    1 first of all you have to search for a product
    2 You have to brand your self because people join people not companies by getting your personal Domain
    3 set a sales funnel connected to the Autoreponder where you will direct traffic you get from social sites,SEO,Adwords,forums,solo ads
    3 become your own traffic source after creating a blog where you will share ongoing value information
    4 generate massive traffic,convention to your website to become the best earner in your niche
    5 follow-up using website analysis to know where your website visitors come from
    If you're Sick and Tired of X,Y,Y.Here is the one secret product that totally transformed my career in M L M! http://steps2earnmoneyonline.com