Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What online marketing problems are you struggling with?

Registered Member
    Array

Internet Marketing is not easy.. the major issue that I face with my blog is writing constantly and getting people to read it!

Array

this is so true, content writing is not for everyone it seems

My biggest hinderance is the lack an adequate, sustainable web presence. If i do it myself, it looks like crap and reflects poorly on the business. If i hire someone to build an expensive custom solution, i can't update it by myself, and it's equally expensive to keep updated. Oh Gosh, i am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

For me, email marketing is the hardest. With all the annoying spam now a days, I think it's a knee jerk reaction to just delete any email that looks like an ad.
    We do printer and copier service and supplies for businesses, so I guess we don't search for 'customers' more for 'clients' if that makes sense. Retail looks for just selling to customers, where we need to have a relationship, almost like an accounting firm does with their clients, where a business would 'use us' regularly, that's a tough nut to crack! So trying to target businesses and 'get at' the right person is more than hard.