Thread: Hi All!-they call me Brian Davis

Array

Cool Hi All!-they call me Brian Davis

They call me Brian Davis, which isn't really that significant since that is my real name. Sometimes I kinda wish I had a more unique or memorable name, but hey, ya gotta work with the hand you're dealt, right?

So, Hello there. Let me tell you just a tiny bit about me. Not too much though, cause between you and me, I'm sure you are the more interesting one. I have had a couple of businesses during my career. I have worked with and for a bunch of other people's startups and helped them get off the ground and expand their territory. I have been involved in just about every part of the security world and have just recently started SecurityGrinder.com. I am working on a new podcast and developing resources and content to help both small businesses in general as well as security professionals who want to start and grow their own businesses.

Why small businesses? I personally believe that small businesses and family are two corner stones that make for a strong economic foundation. I believe that small businesses and families need to protect themselves not only from the real risks to their peace-of-mind and prosperity, but also from falling prey to fear tactics that would cause them to spend more and sacrifice more freedoms on security than they really need.

That's basically why I am starting this new business. I want to make a difference. I know quite a bit, but I don't know everything; about business or about security. So the SecurityGrinder.com site, Grinder Media, and the Podcast Show will help me continue to learn about two areas I think are so very important while at the same time helping others take care of what they have and are building.

So please, drop me a line if you have any questions about security for your business. I am not selling anything. I'm just looking to help and for some help. I am currently building content for the website and working on a book for small business owners. Your questions will help me as much as hopefully my answers or directions to others who have the answers will help you.

Thanks so much, and lets talk soon.
    Brian Davis
    Last edited by bthomd; 04-04-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: add signature

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Brian. I guess I can call you Brian, since you said it is your name. Thanks for the intro. It's always nice to get to know people a little when they first sign up.

Just so you know, you can create a forum signature through Settings. Look at the top of the page on the right. That will take you to your control panel. Down the left you'll see another link for Edit signature. Add your signature and it'll appear at the bottom of every post you make from now on.

I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Thanks for the tip Mr. VG. I have my signature all sorted out now.
    Brian Davis Your Security Guy www.SecurityGrinder.com Here to learn and here to help where I can. Got questions about security? Send them along and if I can't help I can certainly point you in the right direction. brian@securitygrinder.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Yeah, I noticed you had one soon after I posted above. Glad I could help point you to the right place. Look through all the areas in your control panel. There are a bunch of options that you can change to fine tune how the site works for you. Most of set them once and forget about them options too.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome, Davis... Brian Davis!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Brian.