Thread: Any Joomla people here

Array

Default Any Joomla people here

Been charged to find a Joomla person for some maintenance to an existing site. Good client, pays, low maintenance, etc.

E-mail me at dan @ clear-writing.com (don't use the spaces, obviously. Also, don't PM me here, as the e-mail alerts never work.)
    Dan Furman - Copywriter, Business Author, Entrepreneurial/Business Consultant
    Business Writing Services | Website Copywriting Services | Blog here

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I'm not a Joomla person as you know, but I figured I'd reply and keep your thread active. Dan what kind of work does the client need?
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

They generally need upkeep. The site is built, live, etc. They need maintenance, adding SEO pages I write, adding PDF catalogs, etc. Very low maintenance client, successful 40+ year business, etc. Good client.
    Dan Furman - Copywriter, Business Author, Entrepreneurial/Business Consultant
    Business Writing Services | Website Copywriting Services | Blog here

I've used Joomla in the past, but not the latest version .. happy to help anyway that I can

As far as I concerned, Joomla is quite complex that makes it difficult to incorporate your own custom design without developer experience. However, using it for content management doesn’t take an extensive amount of time to learn.