Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have traffic but not many sales

Array

Rarely do I develop a business website that doesn't require some degree of revision(s) down the road based on the site's analytics... And that's OK. After all, a good looking website is, more or less, useless if it's not functioning as it's intended to do... And that often takes trial and error, or perhaps simply trying new things to see what works best to generate the desired results.

If I personally had to make one revision to your site, I'd add a fixed navigation bar to the top with an "Order Now" button. The reason being is because you only have one initial "Order Now" button on your home page, but once you scroll past it, to check out the rest of the site... There is nothing. In fact, that single "Order Now" button on your home page is the only one I noticed.
    Small Business Consultant,
    Olive Branch Business Solutions
    Business Development | Marketing Strategy | Web Development

When I filled out the order form on their website it kinda autofills and I made a mistake on the ship to. I contacted them to correct the error but they never responded. I received my purchase from them the other day. It works and smells nice, I think there is a hint of apple in the scent.

You definitely need some conversion optimization. If you're in a DIY mindset, googling "website conversion optimization" will get you started. If you've got enough potential revenue, and want to really push growth, you could consider a marketing company that does this. Either way, looking at your site, if I were to ask, "how could I give them my money", it's hard for me to figure out how to answer that question. That's bad.

Using the word "market" for your menu link to the store page isn't conventional, which I'm sure was the point, but it makes it harder for customers to find it.
    Co-founder of i7 Marketing

They did finally contact me via email and addressed my question.

Your website looks good. Who is your ideal customer? where is the traffic coming from? if it's paid traffic and you make no sales maybe you should change the keyword you focus on. Try to find where your ideal customer is and get in front of him, doesn't matter if it's online or off.

Array

Default champagnegrooming.com

Yes, I'll be boring and say that I have to agree with all the responses you already got here, and yes, I love the photographs!!! It shows that you put an effort into the site and most probably the SEO is working because there is traffic coming in to the site but it is lost and is not being converted into real leads.
    Good Luck with the changes!!

I'll throw my 2 cents in too, since you're asking

1) You'll need to work on the message. I actually *might* be in your market, but it's hard to know what the site is about when I first land. Your headline/header should say exactly what you are and what problem you solve. That way, prospects know exactly what they'll find on the site and can make the decision to stay or leave immediately.

2) More prominent product placement if you want to sell the product right away. If you want to get them on your email list so you can sell people who would otherwise bounce, offer something that market would be interested in, maybe like grooming tips or something. And, put that sign up form directly under your header so it's easy to see.

3) Simple is better. When I look at your navigation, I can't find an "about" page. If I've never heard of you, I want to know who you are before I give you my money. It appears at least some of this information is under "roots", but this is an unfamiliar title. You're trying to be too cute. Instead, you need to beat people over the head with an obvious stick. Web visitors are accustomed to "about" for about page links. Seems simple, but I guarantee visitor flow to that page will improve if you change that. Nielsen Norman Group has some of the best research on this. Bottom line: always use traditional nav menu anchor text.

4) Make it easier to find the product. Create a simple and obvious menu link for it like "Buy Brut Styling Clay" or something similar.

That will increase sales right off the bat assuming you have the right traffic coming in.
    Did my answer help you? If so, then consider checking out my site: www.monegenix.com

There are some great site analytics tools that give you much more than pure Google Analytics.

Kissmetrics, HelloEgg, Hotjar, etc. Some will even show you where the user clicks where their mouse travels so you can see what they could be missing within your content to lead to low conversions.

There are already plenty of useful advices, I should say your site looks really nice, but there's lack of info as for me.

Array

In my opinion, what's missing is WHY being a gentleman matters. As others have said, site looks great but you're just selling stuff. I would consider adding a free report eg. "7 Ways Being a Gentleman in 2016 Can Change Your Life." Get the reader to trade email for the report. The report could reveal why being a gentleman matters. Open some eyes. Build a following. Your traffic is coming for a reason and, as Harold says, assuming you're getting the right qualified prospects, give them something of value. Become a gentleman advisor.
    Gerry Black
    www.marketingwriter.ca | 1.905.716.7130
    FREE REPORT: Convert Web Visitors Into Clients and Customers - FAST! Get it here!