Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much is petrol

Array

I just drove round trip from Pittsburgh to San Diego with a stop in Vegas. The highest gas prices I saw were PA, and California and along the way most of the states were somewhere around the $ 1.35 to $ 1.45 mark. Pa is about $ 1.89 now and California ranged from the low 2 bucks to $ 2.59. I noticed a big variance in the prices in CA. You could see one station at $ 2.25 and a mile away the next one would be $ 2.59. Back here in PA about a dime is about the most change you will see.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Registered Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    I just drove round trip from Pittsburgh to San Diego with a stop in Vegas. The highest gas prices I saw were PA, and California and along the way most of the states were somewhere around the $ 1.35 to $ 1.45 mark. Pa is about $ 1.89 now and California ranged from the low 2 bucks to $ 2.59. I noticed a big variance in the prices in CA. You could see one station at $ 2.25 and a mile away the next one would be $ 2.59. Back here in PA about a dime is about the most change you will see.
    Yeah, that's why I will NEVER move to California. High gas prices, strict gun control and hippies. Man, too many hippies.

Array

My recent trip to San Diego was my wife's first trip to California. Actually I drove cross country with my display and equipment for a golf course trade show and my wife flew into Vegas and I picked her up there. Prior to the trip I think she would have considered California a great place to live but after being there I think she has no desire at all to live there. I have always liked visiting there, particularly in the winter but have no desire to live there. High gas prices and the heavy traffic would be two of my biggest turn offs.

Registered Member
    Array

Yeah, I love San Diego but cost of living would kill it for me.

Array

Weather wise it is probably the most ideal anywhere and there are lots of things to do there as well as great beaches but yes, it is an expensive place.

Array

I'll take those prices any day. We're floating around $0.89 per liter (about $3.50/gallon) and set to go up some time this year due to a new provincial government environmental policy of "cap and trade".
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

If you're looking to buy a gas station and unsure where to look check out this informative article about the dos and don'ts!
    https://thebizex.com/blog/find-a-pro...tion-for-sale/