Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much is petrol

Array

Question How much is petrol

What is the price of a liter of gasoline in your city?

Array

$0.90/L here (Canada) for regular and diesel isn't too far off that.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

We are about 50-53 cents a liter here. If I go 15 minutes west and cross the state line it is more in the 42 cent range. A week from today I start a 3 day cross country drive and will get to see how the prices vary between Pennsylvania and California. I have a feeling it will be cheaper most everywhere than we are here except for California.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Array

Right now in North Central Pennsylvania it is $1.99/gallon (If I did my math right, that is about $0.52 a liter)

Array

Our math came out about the same CC. I am in Pennsylvania as well but the western part. Our gas is ranging from $ 1.88 a gallon to $ 2.09 with 80% of the stations at $ 1.99. If I cross over into Ohio I see it as low as $ 1.69. I always assumed our gas was higher because of taxes. I happened to read something a while back and it said it was where our gas comes from and where it is refined and since the OP is from Russia I will mention that according to the article where our gas comes from is Russia.

$1.60 a gallon in southern Alabama. Diesel is about $2.00

$1.43/gal for E10 octane 87, $1.59/gal for non-ethanol octane 87, $1.89/gal for non-ethanol octane 91.

CNG is $0.39-$0.89-$1.39/gge (gasoline gallon equivalent). The high price is at stations with little to no local competition and felt no pressure to reduce their prices after the CNG fueling station federal subsidy was reinstated. The middle price is about market in areas with competition. The lower price is a temporary price by stations in those area that claim to believe that the check that Uncle Sam cut to fueling stations at the end of last year to make up for the subsidy expiration that drove prices up was a wrong use of taxpayer money; most of those stations say they are lowering their price by $0.50 until their check is paid back to taxpayers in the form of savings at the CNG pump. (Really, though, they know they can more than make up the difference with sales of candy, coke, and other convenience store items.)
    || VMdoh - Drupal development, consulting, and support

Array

I grew up in South Western PA, moved a bit further northeast a couple years ago. PA is a notoriously high tax state, no NY or CA but still high. I think there was a proposed gas tax bill from the new governor too. Who knows, prices are dropping rapidly in other places form the sounds of it but we are still hovering around that $2 mark.

Array

I would not be surprised if a lot of the states see the low gas prices as a good time to raise taxes. Here in particular. I thought our Governor might be a good one but at this point in time he seems like one of the worst.

Registered Member
    Array

Arizona low is like $1.37