Thread: Happy 4th of July

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Default Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th to everyone in the U.S.

Who has plans today? Would I be right in guessing some kind of BBQ was involved?

I plan on enjoying a mostly lazy Saturday, then getting together with friends to grill out and possibly watch some fireworks.

Hope whatever you do you enjoy the day. For everyone outside the U.S. have a great Saturday and for those of you in the U.S. have a Happy 4th of July.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Happy July 4th to all my American friends :-)

I celebrated my country on Wednesday...so I think today is going to mainly lazing around and doing data entry...

But we are planning to fire up the BBQ because I am craving steak and baked potatoes :-)

Aw, you beat me to it. Happy Fourth of July to all fellow Americans (and a great July 4 weekend to everyone else, too!).

Our city has an annual Fourth of July parade that goes about a half block from my house, and just 2 block from the end of the parade route. Some years I walk with one group or another, and some years I just grab a spot, visit with my neighbors and watch.

This year I am walking with a neighborhood association. Our group is slotted near the middle of the parade, so I should be able to get back to my normal spot to watch the second half of the parade.

Then, it's a cookout followed by fireworks over Lake Michigan.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

BBQ for me, and possibly fireworks. Not sure about that yet, as the Fourth also marks the start of Cherry Festival and the crowds for fireworks tonight will be horrible. So I may try to find a vantage point on the Peninsula to watch the fireworks as they shoot them over the Bay.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Fourth.

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

Happy Independence Day! :-)

Wish I had big plans -- just catching up on academic studies. 10 more months!
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."