Thread: Help with my website

Array

Default Help with my website

It's been a very long time since I have posted on here, but I want to make a change on my website. It's in wordpress. I have no idea how to do it. A forum member created the website for me when I first started my business, then he updated it to work on mobile devices a few years ago. I have not done anything with it in a few years. Long story why, I still have my business but also work a part time job. I turn down new clients, but am looking at quiting the part time job and taking on more clients. But, I want to make a few changes on my website first. Anyone have any suggestions?

Array

is your site name topnotchbookkeeping.com? I have just done a malware check with this site: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results...ookkeeping.com. The site does not seem to have malware but it is outdated. Update all plugins, themes and WordPress core files as soon as possible. install Wordfence to help prevent and remove malware. To get your site some traffic use your social media and or search engine marketing. I can help if you like.
    Las Vegas Based Wordpress Developer ewebdeveloperservices.com