Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marketing through Fiverr?

Array

Default Marketing through Fiverr?

I have seen a few people do it with not much success. Does anyone use Fiverr for marketing and have success?
    Buy and Sell Electronics, Appliances, Jewelry, and more with no hidden fees!

https://www.igameshoppping.com

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Nope, have never used it. What do you mean "use [it] for marketing"? Do you mean use it to sell services? Or use it to find someone to make marketing materials?

Array

If you are talking about providing services on Fiverr the only advantage I could see would be if someone was wanting to get into a field and had enough talent and knowledge to do that service on a professional level but had no existing clients and no work do show as a portfolio then it might be a good place to get some jobs that could showcase his work. The only other application I can see is if someone is in a low cost place of living such as India where a few bucks goes a long ways.

Otherwise, I do see a few skills marketed on Fiverr that might be ok. Things that would only take a few minutes to do and getting a few bucks for the effort would be worth it.

Personally I would hate to go through all the work to do something like create a 5 page web site for someone for the few bucks they would get on Fiverr.

Now if you need something done for you Fiverr might be a good choice. I have never used it. My son did use it for one project a few weeks ago and was quite happy with what he got for the few bucks he spent.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Discount Prodigy
    Array

I've used Fiverr once and that was to get a very old logo of mine that I found on my computer (it was small and horrible quality) converted into a vector so I could use it again. I still use that logo sometimes hehe.

Array

It's sometimes really hard to find people who write great content there, but you don't have to choose the first person from list. Find authors with specific niches you want to write about.

Array

I am considering using them for marketing but I am unsure of it. I am trying to market my website to sellers to get more active members.
    Buy and Sell Electronics, Appliances, Jewelry, and more with no hidden fees!

https://www.igameshoppping.com

Registered Member
    Array

I believe there is a better website for that - upwork, freelancer, something that has been around for some time, plus people with really great reviews. For the writing it always depends on your style, so you might like someone, but in the same time you could really find a lot of flaws in his style.
    The good thing is that it's cheap, so you can test someone out and see if they can work out for you.
    Haven't used fiverr myself, but I did use upwork.

Array

I've never used Fiverr, but I know a few people who have used it to get some services done and they didn't get very good quality.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Retired Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.TheSaviorsMinistry.org

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by stephanj54 View Post
    I have seen a few people do it with not much success. Does anyone use Fiverr for marketing and have success?
    I've heard Duke of Marketing was a good service ;-)

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stephanj54 View Post
    I am considering using them for marketing but I am unsure of it. I am trying to market my website to sellers to get more active members.
    I don't think it's the right tool for the job for you. Electronics suppliers and makers of products do not hang out of Fivver.